1. Line two muffin tins with 12 paper or foil cases.
2. Melt the Cadbury Bournville chocolate in a microwave or a heat proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Divide the melted chocolate between the 12 paper or foil cases to cover the bases evenly. Place a Mini Egg in the centre of each one and put the muffin tins in the freezer for 15-20 mins until the chocolate sets hard.
3. While the chocolate is freezing, put the icicng sugar, butter and peanut butter in a bowl and beat them with a food mixer a hand held electric whisk until they are creamy and smooth.
4. Remove the muffin tins from the freezer and divide the peanut butter mixture between the cases, making sure that the Cadbury Mini Eggs are covered. Gently smooth and level the tops. Return the tins to the freezer for 15-20 mins.
5. Melt the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate in a microwave or a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Spoon the melted chocolate over the top of the peanut butter mixture in a single layer to cover it evenly. Return the tins to the freezer for 15-20 mins until the chocolate is set.
6. You can keep the peanut butter cups in a container in the fridge for up to a week. Serve them chilled or at room temperature.
8g sat fat