1. To make the base, tip the flour into the bowl of a table-top mixer (or food processor with a dough attachment). Add 1 tsp salt to one side of the bowl and the yeast to the other. Add 275ml lukewarm water and mix on slow until a sticky dough forms. Turn up the mixer for 5-6 mins until an indent pushed into the dough pops out quickly. Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, then cover and leave in a warm place to prove until doubled in size.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and sizzle the garlic for a few secs, then tip in the tomatoes, season and simmer for 5 mins until the sauce has thickened.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Knead the dough for a few mins, then halve and roll each half as thinly as possible. Lay each base on a baking sheet dusted with the semolina. Divide the tomato sauce between the pizzas, spreading almost to the edge. Dot over the spinach, add your toppings and drizzle with a little oil.
4. Cook for 5 mins, then crack an egg onto each pizza. Swap the baking sheets, then cook for 10 mins more or until bases are cooked through.
5. Drizzle the basil and rocket with a drop of oil and the lemon juice. Scatter over the pizza before eating.