A striking drink that's easy to make. This Halloween-inspired gin margarita uses blood orange and a hint of hot sauce for a zingy take on the classic cocktail.
- 50ml Beefeater Blood Orange
- 15ml agave syrup
- 10ml fresh lime juice
- 15ml fresh orange juice
- 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- Black salt (garnish)
- Rim the glass with lime juice and black salt.
- Add all cocktail ingredients into shaker with ice.
- Shake well until chilled and fine strain into chilled and rimmed glass.
Please drink responsibly
Ready to try this bloody margarita recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.