A popular and tasty Mexican dish that is sure to excite your hungry guests at dinner, our classic fajita recipe has everything you need this Halloween.
- Old El Paso Fajita mix
- 2 chicken breasts (diced)
- Red & green pepper (1 of each)
- 1 red onion
- Grated cheese (the more the better)
- Sour cream, guacamole and salsa (for topping)
- 8 wraps
- Put your diced chicken in a pan with some olive oil and fry until brown, then add in you onion and cook until soft and translucent.
- Chuck in your chopped peppers and stir fry for 2-3 mins.
- Then it’s time to add in your flavours. Sprinkle in your fajita seasoning and cook off for another 2-3 mins until everything in combined.
- Once everything is cooked it’s the fun part wrapping up your fajitas. Place all your guacamole, sour cream, salsa and cheese in bowls so everyone can add as they wish and put their own stamp on their frighteningly delicious fajita.
Ready to try this frightening fajitas recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.