1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and cook the chicken grills as per pack instructions.
2. Mix the low fat yogurt with the chopped chives.
3. Warm the tortilla in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
4. When cooked, slice the grills into strips and place across the tortilla.
5. Add the peppers, cucumber and mixed leaves on top, spoon a little of the yoghurt dip over the leaves.
6. Roll up the tortilla, cut in half and serve with the rest of the yogurt dip. Feel free to add salsa or any other of your favourite dips to the wrap!