Serves 4, 5 minutes prep, 30 minutes cooking
Our classic Leek and Potato Soup is very quick and easy to prepare and is perfect as a warming lunchtime treat or to begin a tasty family evening meal.
- 3 large leeks, sliced
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1.5litres of boiling water
- salt and pepper to season
- Put all of the vegetables into the pan followed by the stock cubes and boiling water. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Taste the soup then season before serving with bread rolls.