1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius
2. Spray a deep oven dish with cooking spray. Add chicken breasts and season with salt & pepper
3. Pour the uncooked brown rice and chopped carrots over chicken. Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
4. Combine mushrooms soup and 1 1/2 cups of water. Pour over chicken.
5. Cover with a lid and bake in the oven for 75 minutes (or until rice is tender!)
6. Always check that the rice and chicken are cooked through before serving!
This casserole is usually ready in 1hr 15 minutes, however depending on your own variables, it can take up to an additional 25 minutes.