Serves 4, 15 minutes Preparation, 30 minutes Cooking
Get in the summer holiday mood and cook up a taste of the Mediterranean with our delicious vacation Vegetable Pasta!
- Drizzle of Olive Oil
- 150g Green and Black Olives
- 1 Red and Yellow Pepper
- Fresh Tagliatelle Pasta
- 1 pack of Rocket Salad
- 1 Aubergine
- 150g Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Courgette
- 1 large Red Onion
- Salt and Pepper seasoning, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- To prepare the Mediterranean vegetables, slice the Red and Yellow Peppers, Tomatoes, Aubergine, Courgette and Red Onion into chunks, and place into a large baking dish.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper, then place in the oven for 30 minutes, gently stirring the vegetables half way through to ensure they cook evenly.
- With 15 minutes remaining for the vegetables to cook, place the fresh Pasta in a pan of boiling water and cook until soft and tender. Then once cooked, drain the pasta.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and gently pour into the pasta pan, then drizzle with oil.
- Serve the Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta with the sliced Green and Black Olives and the Rocket Salad.