A super-simple and delicious cheesecake recipe that's guaranteed to impress!
- 200g Digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g Unsalted butter, melted
- 397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
- 300g Full fat cream cheese
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 300g Punnet fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp Strawberry jam
- Add the crumbs and butter to a bowl and mix well. Spoon into a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin and press down. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Pour the condensed milk into a large bowl along with the cream cheese and whisk together. Mix in the lemon juice, allowing to thicken, before pouring over the breadcrumbs into the tin. Return to the fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving, remove the cheesecake from the tin and place onto a plate. Halve the strawberries and mix with the jam before spooning over the cheesecake.
- For best results, always add the strawberries and jam at the last minute before serving - the cheesecake base can be made beforehand and chilled in the fridge overnight if required.
Chef's Tip! A sprinkling of icing sugar or some grated dark chocolate can transform this dish into something truly elegant!