Crispy Potato Bites
These Crispy Potato Bites are a buffets dream at Christmas. Crispy, salty and a little fluff inside. A must make during the festive period.
- Baby potatoes
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 large orange, juice and zest
- ½ cup of stilton cheese
- ½ tbsp of rosemary
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Slice your potatoes – but make sure you don’t slice all the way down, you still want the potato intact, but with lots of little slices.
- Place your potatoes onto a baking tray with greaseproof paper on.
- Next, in a pan add your butter, stilton and orange juice and melt. Once melted pour the mixture of your potatoes along with a generous helping of salt.
- Bake your potatoes for 10 minutes, then flip. Then another 10 minutes and flip and then a final 5 minutes to make sure they’re super crisp.
Ready to try this Crispy Potato Bites recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.