Leftover Turkey Tacos
Looking for a different way to use up that leftover turkey from Christmas day? Why not give these tacos a go for a great sharing option with family or friends.
- 5 diced tomatoes
- ½ white onion chopped
- 2 chillies, de-seeded and chopped
- Fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 16 taco tortillas
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Grated cheese of choice
- 2 large avocados
- 2 limes
- All the leftover turkey, shredded
- Make your salsa! Add your tomatoes, onion, chillies, coriander and lemon juice to a bowl and mix. Set this aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Slice your avocado in a bowl and mash, squeeze in some line and salt for extra zing. Grate your cheese and add to another bowl. Then a third bowl for your leftover shredded turkey.
- Warm up your tortillas wrapped in foil in the oven.
- It’s now time to set up your taco station! Grab a wrap and get filling!
Ready to try this Leftover Turkey Tacos recipe? Find all ingredients at a Costcutter store near you.