Cooks10 -15 mins
International Picnic Day calls for the mother of all salads! The potato salad. Give our creamy recipe a try and wow your friends and family at the next gathering!
- 6 medium sized potatoes
- 6 tbsp of full-fat mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp of Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Red onion and/or spring onion
- Peel your potatoes and chop them into bite size chunks
- Steam or boil them for 8-9 minutes (or until cooked) then pop them in a bowl
- Once cooled add in your mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, a generous squeeze of lemon juice then salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up your onion and add that into the mix
- Easy peas-y, you’re done! Pack it up in some containers ready for the big picnic!