Asian Cabbage Wraps
- Large Savoy Cabbage (the outer leaves work best here)
- Leftover Roast Veg (sweet potato, sprouts, carrots, porato, parsnips)
- A Few Radish (finely chopped)
- Seaweed (if you can get your hands on it!)
- Protein of Choice (soft boiled egg, smoked salmon, toasted cashews)
- LOTS of the Dreamy Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp Water (to thin)
- Juice of Half a Lemon
- 1Tbsp Tamari
1. Simply wash and steam the leaves lightly before filling with the roasted veg and your protein.
2. Garnish with the radish, the seaweed and finish off with the dressing.
3. Feel free to just add any extras you like!
Thank you very much to our sponsored blogger Sophie's Blend for providing this recipe. We love the Asian twist!