1. Place peppers skin side up in a baking dish
2. Drizzle with olive oil, put in oven and roast for 15 minutes
3. Whilst the pepper is roasting, warm the chilli con carne on the hob*
4. Remove the peppers from the oven and turn over
5. Fill the peppers with the chilli con carne and sprinkle on the grated cheddar
6. Return to the oven for a final 10 minutes
7. Serve with some fresh salad for a quick and easy lunch!
*if you don't have leftover chilli con carne, simply cook a pack of lean mince instead!