1. Preheat oven to 200C degrees
2. To create the seasoning, in a small bowl, add olive oil, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder and salt. Mix together.
3. In a large bowl, add the diced sweet potatoes and the olive oil seasoning. Toss to coat the potatoes with the mixture.
4. Spread the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside.
6. In the meantime, add water to a small saucepan. Bring water to a boil. Add quinoa to the pot. Cover and return to a boil, then reduce to simmer for 10-12 minutes (or until liquid is evaporated).Then fluff quinoa with a fork.
7. Assemble the bowls! Quinoa, sweet potatoes, black beans, roasted red pepper, red onion, avocado, corn, and then drizzle with dressing of your choice.